License: Editorial Use
The Editorial Use Only license means that the image can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
"Editorial Use" means that an image is used as a descriptive visual reference – an example of a specific person, place, thing or event.
An Editorial Use Only image can be used:
• in a newspaper or magazine article
• on a blog or website for descriptive purposes
• in a non-commercial presentation
An Editorial Use Only image (including those purchased with an extended license) cannot be used:
• in any kind of advertising or promotional material.
• in the creation of items or products for resale (e.g., prints, posters, mugs, stationery, calendars, electronic templates, etc.).
• for any 'advertorial' purposes (ie: in sections or supplements in relation to which you receive or pay a fee)
Resolution: 1000 x 1500 px ( 8.5cm x 12.7cm @ 300 dpi )
Quantity Available: Unlimited